• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: KnifehimDiscord update
Hi, 

Today Scream updated the discord channel to be as useful as this forum, so you can ask for help there, report players and much more. This is probably a better way to contact us, as we (me anyway) get notifications on our phone or PC. If you have not joined our discord channel, click here to join to join Discord Invite. Happy gaming!
[-] The following 8 users Like Knifehim's post:
  • Cold, Hazard, Njofra, scream, ShepZ, Static, TRLGSS, VeXus
Ayyyy
[-] The following 3 users Like scream's post:
  • Hazard, Static, TRLGSS
Kind of pointless, since the owner / creator of the Discord is still some random guy instead of clan leader/members, limited by the permissions they have.
“Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.”
[-] The following 1 user Likes php's post:
  • TRLGSS
Kajak is the creator of the discord, and i've made every role and apropriate permissions right after it was created
[-] The following 4 users Like scream's post:
  • Cold, File, Static, VeXus
(06-29-2018, 11:55 PM)scream Wrote: Kajak is the creator of the discord, and i've made every role and apropriate permissions right after it was created

no u
“Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.”
[-] The following 1 user Likes php's post:
  • Cold