• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: Sergeant SpycrabA Problem with Zombie Hotel
So the new Map Zombie Hotel has a God Glitch problem that i've seen a person Abuse. The Tube outside where the fire and stuff is makes it Impossible to kill a Hunter/Zombie if they Jump in. It'd be great if this could get fixed!
-Your Typical Soviet Neighbour[Image: 4bdf6b58a572f7eb907580f8ab4414473d4c44cf_hq.gif]
[-] The following 6 users Like Sergeant Spycrab's post:
  • ElEmEnT, File, Njofra, RIP, shane, Static
emm saw it too, I thouth it was something like a friendly zone, but after I realise that there is no way out from the barrel Wink
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-12-2018, 03:35 PM)Static Wrote: emm saw it too, I thouth it was something like a friendly zone, but after I realise that there is no way out from the barrel Wink

Tested with laggbind, works ^^
[-] The following 1 user Likes RIP's post:
  • Static
Doesn't it have a ladder in it?
[Image: UMPhbbi.jpg]
(06-12-2018, 08:12 PM)VeXus Wrote: Doesn't it have a ladder in it?

Doesn't seem like it. As far as i know you can only get out via. /kill in console
-Your Typical Soviet Neighbour[Image: 4bdf6b58a572f7eb907580f8ab4414473d4c44cf_hq.gif]
there is a ladder in and out

Glitch Fixed

it teleport's you out of the glitch

sent to @php awaiting for upload on server.
[Image: bIY7BoN.png]
(^Knowledge Is Power^)
[-] The following 5 users Like Chosen's post:
  • kIng, Njofra, Sergeant Spycrab, Static, VeXus
(06-13-2018, 01:25 PM)Chosen Wrote: there is a ladder in and out

Glitch Fixed

it teleport's you out of the glitch

sent to @php awaiting for upload on server.

Thank you, Chosen!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sergeant Spycrab's post:
  • Static
hello after the last change now the elevators are crazy, they make you fall and sometimes kill people.

hello after the last change now the elevators are crazy, they make you fall and sometimes kill people.
[-] The following 2 users Like Harry Potter's post:
  • File, RIP
If someone is glitching the elevator , it goes NotSolid(): For a few secs to avoid people glitching camping above it , if there wasn't an admin/inf online they would not die and stay up there for all the round ..
[Image: bIY7BoN.png]
(^Knowledge Is Power^)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chosen's post:
  • TRLGSS
(06-18-2018, 02:09 PM)Chosen Wrote: If someone is glitching the elevator , it goes NotSolid(): For a few secs to avoid people glitching camping above it , if there wasn't an admin/inf online they would not die and stay up there for all the round ..

Thats was the intention but it does not work. It is not solid most of the time and the path it takes is bugged.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A