• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: NekiLik123Problem
i have problem. I have new computer i download some games and cod2 when i try open that games the do not open idk why
plsss if you know tell me
Ovuvevuvuevue enyetenwuevue ogbemugbem osas Huh
(06-04-2018, 03:44 PM)NekiLik123 Wrote: i have problem. I have new computer i download some games and cod2 when i try open that games the do not open idk why

could you please explain more of your problem lol 

do you have graphics drivers installed/ directx
[Image: bIY7BoN.png]
(^Knowledge Is Power^)
(06-04-2018, 04:02 PM)Chosen Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 03:44 PM)NekiLik123 Wrote: i have problem. I have new computer i download some games and cod2 when i try open that games the do not open idk why

could you please explain more of your problem lol 

do you have graphics drivers installed/ directx

ohhh i see now i download fortnite and they said update/download new drivers your drivers is old 107 moths. That mean when i download new drivers then i can play fortnite, cod2 and other games. is this ok for 333 fps graphic card: Intel® Pentium® D CPU 2.80 GHz 2.79GHz 4Gb of ram and 64 bit
yeah you should do depending on your graphics card but tbh most pc's can get 333 fps on cod2 nowa days

so is your game working now ?
[Image: bIY7BoN.png]
(^Knowledge Is Power^)
I can't understand you well, but I'll try to help you.

but next time before asking, try to Google your problem, I'm sure you will find out your problem.

Google is all you need!

Okay,

1) Update or Download & Install your driver for the Graphics card.
2) Every game you try to run/install, you should do this -> Right Click -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Run this program in.... Windows XP ( Service 3 or 2 ) + Run this program as an Administrator.

and for the FPS thing, I don't think you will get over than 250 FPS and maybe lower. ( IDK Exactly )
Code:
sudo apt-get rekt
(06-04-2018, 04:49 PM)Nas Wrote: I can't understand you well, but I'll try to help you.

but next time before asking, try to Google your problem, I'm sure you will find out your problem.

Google is all you need!

Okay,

1) Update or Download & Install your driver for the Graphics card.
2) Every game you try to run/install,  you should do this -> Right Click -> Properties -> Compatibility ->  Run this program in....  Windows XP ( Service 3 or 2 ) + Run this program as an Administrator.

and for the FPS thing,  I don't think you will get over than 250 FPS and maybe lower. ( IDK Exactly )
ok all says i will have 333 fps stable 
and my neighbour he now doing with computers they said i will have 333 fps stable Wink
Okay, nice.
Code:
sudo apt-get rekt
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nas's post:
  • NekiLik123
Intel graphics aren't strong enough to handle fortnite, at least i wouldn't count on it. You might want to invest in a graphicscard from nvidia or amd, and your cpu seems weak too tbh
[-] The following 1 user Likes scream's post:
  • ShepZ
(06-04-2018, 04:48 PM)Chosen Wrote: yeah you should do depending on your graphics card but tbh most pc's can get 333 fps on cod2 nowa days

so is your game working now ?

Ah not yet my neighbour will come update new drivers tommorow then i can play and i will have 333 fps Wink

(06-04-2018, 05:22 PM)scream Wrote: Intel graphics aren't strong enough to handle fortnite, at least i wouldn't count on it. You might want to invest in a graphicscard from nvidia or amd, and your cpu seems weak too tbh

ok i will set  nvidia graphic card then i can play fortnite and my fps on cod2 will handle on 333?

(06-04-2018, 05:22 PM)scream Wrote: Intel graphics aren't strong enough to handle fortnite, at least i wouldn't count on it. You might want to invest in a graphicscard from nvidia or amd, and your cpu seems weak too tbh

Whats your graphic card  Huh
My graphicscard is a 1050ti