• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: DoNBiChesBest config for better ping
What the best config for better ping?
I don't think that configs affect ping.
[Image: UMPhbbi.jpg]
there aren't any configs that affect ping, the only solutions for getting better ping is upgrading your router and get more downloadspeed from your ISP.

the only command ingame that affects ping is cl_maxpackets, most of the players have it on 100, it increases ping massively and 30 is the default for maxpackets Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like scream's post:
  • Hazard, Static
I used to have weird ping issues on the server, like high peaks, just when I updated my cnfig.cfg.

So I started a new profile on CoD2 menu, and that solved it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like TRLGSS's post:
  • Hazard, Njofra, Static
/rate 25000
[-] The following 2 users Like Sandro's post:
  • Big fail, Hazard
as TRLGSS said, create a new profile (new config), that will reset all commands to defaults which will be the best.

Call of Duty 2 -> main and delete "players" folder only then run CoD2 again and set up your CFG, ( just type your name and press OK )
Code:
sudo apt-get rekt
(05-15-2018, 01:56 PM)scream Wrote: there aren't any configs that affect ping, the only solutions for getting better ping is upgrading your router and get more downloadspeed from your ISP.

the only command ingame that affects ping is cl_maxpackets, most of the players have it on 100, it increases ping massively and 30 is the default for maxpackets Smile

php knows everything. He gives you a script for ping -10 or some shit like that. Big Grin
Ofc doesnt affect your real connection, but u would look like a hacker boi.

Since 2010
»ElEmEnT™«

[-] The following 5 users Like ElEmEnT's post:
  • Cold, Njofra, scream, ShepZ, TRLGSS
I have 60 and 50 ping good i join in up site yesterday??

I playing yeaterday on up but in one moment server was shut down idk maybe it was shuted 1 hour?? Now is good thats beat server
/rate 25000 wont do anything as the rate is set via server also

/cl_maxpackets would be the best thing to try see what works best for you
[Image: bIY7BoN.png]
(^Knowledge Is Power^)