• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: FlashSome old, classic zombie maps
Hey!

I don't know if it was already posted, but is it possible to add some good, old zombie maps? Like these:
-a51
-Zombox
-Zombie Prison
-Zombie Jail
-Funbox
-Loopbruggenland
-City
-Toujane/Carentan/Burgundy

And some others.

Regards
A Gift For Women

R.I.P. |FG|*Zombies (2006-2010)
maybe add carentan and toujane
KITTIES
(04-24-2018, 04:35 PM)Flash Wrote: Hey!

I don't know if it was already posted, but is it possible to add some good, old zombie maps? Like these:
-a51 Already in the map pool, but in a smaller version (you can't use the elevator and go underground).
-Zombox Already in the map pool, Zombox v3.
-Zombie Prison Already in the map pool.
-Zombie Jail Not in the map pool, this map is huge, does not fit our mod.
-Funbox I can't remember this map now.
-Loopbruggenland Already in the map pool.
-City I think i remember this map but if I recall correctly is huge.
-Toujane/Carentan/Burgundy We used to have those in the server like a year ago, but when Kira left, the rotation system changed and they were no longer added in rotations. 

And some others.

Regards

We have ~130 maps, many of them aren't in the rotation in a while, and some others won't fit.

Also, I'd like to point out that we have some maps that doesn't fit our mod any longer (we hardly have +30 players simultaneously) so maps like Ayatown, Skinless cadaver, Top v2, Theros park, Zombiezone v3... doesn't fit the mod any longer and, in my opinion, should be revised/checked by the UP team and discuss the idea of removing them.

Also, Zombiefun is a pain in the ass to play as zombie, you get spawntrapped 90% of times you play it, and people only choose it because the easy kills/exp/killstreaks at the expense of ruining the experience of other players, making them leaving the server.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like TRLGSS's post:
  • Hazard, Njofra, VeXus
(04-24-2018, 04:35 PM)Flash Wrote: Hey!

-a51
-Zombox
-Zombie Prison
-Zombie Jail
-Funbox
-Loopbruggenland
-City
-Toujane/Carentan/Burgundy

And some others.

Regards
a51 
zombox