• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: lemontreeNewbie GUIDE
Hello!

Don't know if you remember the first time when you logged in and joined the community, but my first time was pretty confusing and a little bit hard to get used to. The only way I could learn the tricks and tips for the server was watching the others using it, and asking for the meaning of them. So I wrote this GUIDE for Newbies, to help them learn faster and improve their gameplay.

First of all, there's already a lots of useful information and tutorials on the forum, like Pro’s code collection for hidden doors on maps, and Knifehim's videos on how to bounce, wallspeed trick or instant zombie spawning. I recommend you to check them out, here's a link for that: http://uniting-people.eu/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12

LEVELS

Leveling up is the main goal on this server, by it you can unlock new weapons and perks. The maximum level you can reach is 65, and the maximum XP you can accumulate is 175,000 XP. When you reach this amount, you can prestige (Esc -> Account -> Prestige). This will drop you back to level 1, but with 1 prestige (maximum prestige level is 5). Prestiging will unlock new slots for your weapon choosing menu and will make some perks available for you. Here's a list where you can check out the whole leveling up unlockments: http://uniting-people.eu/forum/showthread.php?tid=16
Also the maprotation changes every week, Sweden updates this every tuesday, here you can follow the one in use: https://uniting-people.eu/forum/showthread.php?tid=11

COMMANDS

GENERAL HowTo

!command - the general use of the commands (some needs more arguments), only appear on your screen
@command - you can also use it like this, showing the result of the command to everyone in chat (e.g. if you have a need to swing your dick around then use @pks to show everyone your last killstreak)

You can also "bind" these commands to a key on your keyboard for easier and faster access. (e.g. open console and type: /bind "the-button-you-wanna-use" say !fpsboost)

The command list:

The best way to learn what do they do is to try them out, but here's the description for most of them:

!help / !h - command list
!fpsboost - optimizes your options in graphic boosting your FPS (you should always use this in my opinion)
!info - listing info
!rules - listing rules
!rule X - shows the X rule
!t2d X - disabling HUD (the value of X is 0 or 1)
!ks - killstreak
!fov - field of view (range 1-160, default: 80)
!pks - last killstreak
!dot - crosshair
!kinfe_kills_left / !kkl - shows how many kills you need as a zombie to use the zombie knife as a hunter (overall 500)
!rtv - voting to change the map (for this (players/2)+1 needs to vote yes, also works via pressing F1)
!register - you can register and save your account
!migrate - login for registered accounts
!me - showing your UID
!stats - showing your stats (can check out others' too)
!spec - puts you in spec for the next round (if you need it this one, then ask an admin)
!rtd - only can be used as a hunter once a turn and costs 50 points giving you one of the following: nothing, shocking experience, death, burn, smoke grenade, disabled weapons for 10 sec, 75 points, 100 XP

PERKS

None - Nothing (pretty self explanatory)
Recon - This will show the health of the zombie you just shot.
Knockback - This will remove knockback received from enemy gunfire and grenades. (the best perk for a zombie in my opinion)
Elite Hitman - Headshots with bolt action rifle will kill the zombie, that's all this perk does.
Hardline - This will reduce all killstreak rewards by 1, and every 6th assist gives you a kill (10 points).
Resilience - This will give extra health when you spawn. (not sure how useful is this)
Fully loaded - This will give extra ammo when you spawn.
Ghost - This will remove your star from the map. (yeah, it's not a bug, it's a perk)
Overkill - This will spawn with 2 primary weapons, but limited ammo.
Panzerschreck - Your secondary weapon will be a panzerschreck.

Feel free to ask any questions, or add more information to this guide. Thanks for reading it through and I hope it helped you to understand the gamemode better and improve on your gameplay.
[-] The following 9 users Like lemontree's post:
  • File, Hazard, Njofra, Patryk, scream, ShepZ, TRLGSS, Tunix, VeXus