• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: FileDouble barrel buff
Hey all.

It's been a while since we nerfed Double barrel shotgun.
However it was way too weak.
This is why php made it stronger once again.

Enjoy ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
[-] The following 4 users Like File's post:
  • Cold, Hazard, matt1247, Socks
Oh, this is nice. I've never been against this weapon. It was always one of the iconic things in our game mode.
I'll still stick to trench but can't wait to see how it's gonna work ^^
[-] The following 1 user Likes Socks's post:
  • File
*Breathing heavily*
[-] The following 2 users Like Fappie.'s post:
  • Cold, File
(02-15-2019, 02:34 PM)IFappie. Wrote: *Breathing heavily*

Welcome back Ahahahah Big Grin
When 10 ppl leave on ZOMIX you know DB is back
[-] The following 4 users Like Dia's post:
  • Hazard, kIng, Njofra, shane
So... after two days I've seen how it works and I'm genuinely worried now. I changed my mind about this weapon, not gonna lie.
It's still unbalanced. It was buffed too much in my opinion. I don't know whether it's back to 100% power or no but it really distorts a gameplay right now.
It doesn't bother me personally, I can handle how it is now, but I've noticed people are mostly mad and complain about it. I just hope it won't negatively affect our traffic Sleepy
[-] The following 4 users Like Socks's post:
  • kIng, Njofra, shane, TRLGSS
(02-17-2019, 07:31 PM)Socks Wrote: So... after two days I've seen how it works and I'm genuinely worried now. I changed my mind about this weapon, not gonna lie.
It's still unbalanced. It was buffed too much in my opinion. I don't know whether it's back to 100% power or no but it really distorts a gameplay right now.
It doesn't bother me personally, I can handle how it is now, but I've noticed people are mostly mad and complain about it. I just hope it won't negatively affect our traffic Sleepy

Agree. imo it's really unenjoyable the gameplay. We should find a balance, it can be stronger than it was, but should be weaker than now. Atm too OP, players can't move on zomix, at least 5 db players around them, hunters don't need skills to earn good points on maps etc-etc. I'm worry about people will be bored the game quickly. This is my opinion only.
[url=http://szotar.sztaki.hu/en/search?searchWord=unenjoyable&fromlang=eng&tolang=hun&outLanguage=eng][/url]
[-] The following 5 users Like kIng's post:
  • Hazard, matt1247, Njofra, shane, TRLGSS
Yea its OP now. Most of our players are 63-65 ranks so everyone uses DB. I think the best solution is to reduce ammo to 30.

[Image: PleasedEssentialHomalocephale-size_restricted.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Njofra's post:
  • Hazard, kIng, shane
honestly this wep has had much contreversy, buffed/nerfed allot.

before it was nerfed to shit so it wasnt a viable weapon, now it atleast kills zoms
true its strong i noticed it today when playing with it it doesnt require much effort getting a 20ks
but at the same time doesnt take much effort getting 20ks with ppsh or flamethrower imo :p

there will always be guns that outclass the other, weakness of DB is the 2 bullets and then reloud, you can still get killed by zoms.

i think its good how it is right now, in the past i complained allot about db but after all these nerfs/buffs lets just keep it on the strong side.
i dont think its OP but its strong as it should be.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cold's post:
  • Knifehim
DB has totally changed the gameplay. Now you just HAVE TO use DB If you want to fight for leadership on most of the maps. It's dominating option now for all 63lvl+ players (maybe without few exceptions like eg. Njofra who tries to fight for decent score classicaly).
I played Bier this evening and hunters survived two times without even being pushed back to further camp spots. It's not something we used to.
Personally, I'm not able to compete with DB players with my basic guns like Trench or Tommy. I was able to overtake ppsh, flame, remi or kar users but i don't have any chances to overtake DB dudes. I think it also says something about this weapon.

It's strong like it was suppose to be but I think it's important to find a balance and don't make our gamplay dominated by DB users who keeps choosing it because no other weapon is a decent choice anymore in comparison to it.
[-] The following 2 users Like Socks's post:
  • shane, TRLGSS