• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: RoNAnime
I know that many people dont like Anime probably here except few individuals. But still i want to ask here 

- What is your favourite show

- What would you recommend other people to watch

- How much time did you spend on watching anime

- If you have a MAL or any other website that shows your achievements/time spent post it here
[Image: 7TVWLJ4cRvwHjFyWCI7sZ1xGUERsLTY3L_yZShhx..._th4ls3LrC][Image: GVtiu9t.png]
(11-23-2018, 02:52 PM)RoN Wrote: - What is your favourite show

- How much time did you spent on watching anime
1 - favorite
2- Spend
Thank me later bro.
Code:
sudo apt-get rekt
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nas's post:
  • TRLGSS
(11-23-2018, 03:02 PM)Nas Wrote: 1 - favorite

"favourite" is the british version of "favorite", so it's correct.
[Image: UMPhbbi.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like VeXus's post:
  • ShepZ, Socks
[Image: anime-control-18248199.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like TRLGSS's post:
  • Cold, Njofra
Anime is kinda like jokes about shit. It's entertaining when you are younger. When you grow up a little you find it stupid and it's entretaning again in adulthood.
I've probably just pointed it out pretty wrong but that's just because of how complicated is what I try to present here and I'm too poor in English (pls, teach me Nas)

I was watching animes in my teen age. I went through One Piece (until 2013 episodes), whole Naruto series, Shaman King or first Dragon Ball series. I've also watched Death Note of course and Attack on Titans. I've never been a huge fan of anime but I had my little episode with it ^^

Then, since 2014 I was stick to Netflix and HBO with all that crazy shit like Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, House of Cards and so on and so forth.

But NOW! I've convinced my 26 yo friend to watch an anime series. First time in his life Big Grin
We went through Shaman King and he loved that, now we are at 99th episode of Naruto and he can't wait  for more ^^
It's nice for me to remind my childhood series and sharing this piece of nostalgia with someone else.

I think the point is to be open-minded Smile
...and try hawaiian pizza
cuz its fukin delicious

@RoN
But don't get me wrong. You are a complete anime maniac dude. Especially dat tones of anime girls are hella worrisome  Sick
[-] The following 1 user Likes Socks's post:
  • ShepZ
ahahah ron this post is so cringy Big Grin, but i will post a normal response xD

Favourite show is dragonball Z mostly because the nostalgia

shows i recomend
- dragonball super (if you watched Z)
- overlord
- goblin slayer
- hellsing ultimate
- GATE
- claymore
- parasyte
- attack on titan

just watched allot of dragon ball when i was younger, when i was around 16 i rewatched that whole series because i wanted to actually follow the story :p

i was always anti-anime fanboy shit, but then i saw a thumbnail on youtube of that show parasyte and it got me curious, since then i watched a few anime's but im picky and allot isnt my taste but the ones i listed here are the ones i enjoyed watching
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cold's post:
  • Socks
So now it's time for me oof.
- My favourite show is :
Re:Zero life in another World

- What would you recommend
Parasyte
Boku no Hero Academia
Kill la Kill
26 Days 16 hours 51 after i made a account. Before it i had about 86 days
[Image: 0Nn80VN.png]
-  My list
https://shinden.pl/animelist/125928-ron/all
[Image: 7TVWLJ4cRvwHjFyWCI7sZ1xGUERsLTY3L_yZShhx..._th4ls3LrC][Image: GVtiu9t.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoN's post:
  • Cold
(11-25-2018, 12:53 AM)Cold Wrote: ahahah ron this post is so cringy Big Grin, but i will post a normal response xD

shows i recomend
- overlord
- goblin slayer
- hellsing ultimate
- GATE
- claymore
- parasyte
- attack on titan

just watched allot of dragon ball when i was younger, when i was around 16 i rewatched that whole series because i wanted to actually follow the story :p

i was always anti-anime fanboy shit, but then i saw a thumbnail on youtube of that show parasyte and it got me curious, since then i watched a few anime's but im picky and allot isnt my taste but the ones i listed here are the ones i enjoyed watching

But dragonball super sucks  Undecided  Well, at least everybody who watched "Z" thinks that  Smile
I've watched a lot of anime and personally for me the best anime ever is Hunter x Hunter (2011 version). So I gladly can recommend this to everyone  Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes ShepZ's post:
  • Cold
(11-25-2018, 03:35 PM)ShepZ Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 12:53 AM)Cold Wrote: ahahah ron this post is so cringy Big Grin, but i will post a normal response xD

shows i recomend
- overlord
- goblin slayer
- hellsing ultimate
- GATE
- claymore
- parasyte
- attack on titan

But dragonball super sucks  Undecided  Well, at least everybody who watched "Z" thinks that  Smile
I've watched a lot of anime and personally for me the best anime ever is Hunter x Hunter (2011 version). So I gladly can recommend this to everyone  Big Grin

Haha ill check it out Smile
Also whut?! I loved dragon ball super xD

(11-25-2018, 03:24 PM)RoN Wrote: So now it's time for me oof.
- My favourite show is :

Parasyte
Boku no Hero Academia
Kill la Kill
-  My list
Oh yeah re:zero also verry nice
thats so many hours watchimg anime.... xD
(11-25-2018, 03:52 PM)Cold Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 03:35 PM)ShepZ Wrote:

shows i recomend
- overlord
- goblin slayer
- hellsing ultimate
- GATE
- claymore
- parasyte
- attack on titan

Haha ill check it out Smile
Also whut?! I loved dragon ball super xD

(11-25-2018, 03:24 PM)RoN Wrote: So now it's time for me oof.
- My favourite show is :

Parasyte
Boku no Hero Academia
Kill la Kill
-  My list
Oh yeah re:zero also verry nice
thats so many hours watchimg anime.... xD

640 hours 51 minutes to be exactly