• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: kiwiPrombels :(
Hey guys, Kiwi ^^ here, I'm back to this game since a long break. I want to try and play every now and than. Yet I have a problem, I used to be rank 62ish and I forgot my account log in name and password and can't find the right email/password for forums either :l. So I can't migrate my old account. And the !lostrank thing in game doesn't work. Can someone please help me get my rank back? I was so looking forward to using my ppsh and DB again ^^. Thank you Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like kiwi's post:
  • File, VeXus
One sad thing the DB got nerfed and cant kill even a undamaged zombie at close range
also you might ask File/PhP they can checkout your acc details if you remember your uid or just by your tags.

Dear RoN
[Image: 7TVWLJ4cRvwHjFyWCI7sZ1xGUERsLTY3L_yZShhx..._th4ls3LrC][Image: GVtiu9t.png]
(11-11-2018, 01:29 PM)kiwi Wrote: Hey guys, Kiwi ^^ here, I'm back to this game since a long break. I want to try and play every now and than. Yet I have a problem, I used to be rank 62ish and I forgot my account log in name and password and can't find the right email/password for forums either :l. So I can't migrate my old account. And the !lostrank thing in game doesn't work. Can someone please help me get my rank back? I was so looking forward to using my ppsh and DB again ^^. Thank you Smile

Hey Kiwi, welcome back! ^^

I sent you your username in private msgs.
And yeah, your db is currently dead, but hopefuly we will balance it in the near future.
But hey, at least ppsh is still here waiting for you haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
[-] The following 2 users Like File's post:
  • Njofra, TRLGSS
Welcome back!
[Image: UMPhbbi.jpg]
Hey!
Are u *|coZ|*Kiwi maybe? (with Xfire nickname: strawie), the girl who recruted me to coZ back in 2010? Big Grin
I remember you Kiwi ^^
Haha nice to see you again
Welcome back ^^

[Image: PleasedEssentialHomalocephale-size_restricted.gif]
Thanks guys Smile for the warm welcome and advice

(11-12-2018, 04:01 PM)XILENT Wrote: I remember you Kiwi ^^
Haha nice to see you again

I remember you too Xilent ^^! Thanks, nice to see you again too

(11-11-2018, 10:02 PM)File Wrote:
(11-11-2018, 01:29 PM)kiwi Wrote: Hey guys, Kiwi ^^ here, I'm back to this game since a long break. I want to try and play every now and than. Yet I have a problem, I used to be rank 62ish and I forgot my account log in name and password and can't find the right email/password for forums either :l. So I can't migrate my old account. And the !lostrank thing in game doesn't work. Can someone please help me get my rank back? I was so looking forward to using my ppsh and DB again ^^. Thank you Smile

Hey Kiwi, welcome back! ^^

I sent you your username in private msgs.
And yeah, your db is currently dead, but hopefuly we will balance it in the near future.
But hey, at least ppsh is still here waiting for you haha

Thanks File  Big Grin  Looking forward to that PPSH

(11-12-2018, 01:43 PM)Socks Wrote: Hey!
Are u *|coZ|*Kiwi maybe? (with Xfire nickname: strawie), the girl who recruted me to coZ back in 2010? Big Grin

Hey, no sorry I'm Kiwi ^^, with the 2 roof icons at the end (also my name is in green in game).