• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: TastyHowdy
I've never been a constant on this server but I try to get back into it once a year, this is another time. Normally there is a link to the mod download but this time there is nothing, not even a single post on the new(ish) forums about how to join the server for new players.

Can someone tell me how to join the server? I can't join it through the server menu and I'm fairly certain I just need the link to the download. Thanks   Wink
[-] The following 4 users Like Tasty's post:
  • File, TRLGSS, VeXus, YesAndy
(10-27-2018, 12:15 PM)Tasty Wrote: I've never been a constant on this server but I try to get back into it once a year, this is another time. Normally there is a link to the mod download but this time there is nothing, not even a single post on the new(ish) forums about how to join the server for new players.

Can someone tell me how to join the server? I can't join it through the server menu and I'm fairly certain I just need the link to the download. Thanks   Wink

Hello, welcome back!  Tongue

You can join the server by typing "/connect 176.31.104.226:28960" in the console. Verify that downloading files is allowed by typing "/cg_allowDownload 1" (or manually in your multiplayer settings). If you can't download files that way, you should get an error message with an URL to the files. Just enter this URL in your browser and paste the downloaded files in your UPx folder (Call of Duty 2 folder).

Let me know if it worked! 

Have fun Big Grin ,
[-] The following 6 users Like Hazard's post:
  • Cold, File, Njofra, Tasty, VeXus, XILENT
Welcome back!
[Image: UMPhbbi.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes VeXus's post:
  • Tasty
Hello, hello!  Smile
Please stay for a longer time! We need that more than ever.
[-] The following 2 users Like Socks's post:
  • Cold, Tasty
(10-27-2018, 12:43 PM)Hazard Wrote:
(10-27-2018, 12:15 PM)Tasty Wrote: I've never been a constant on this server but I try to get back into it once a year, this is another time. Normally there is a link to the mod download but this time there is nothing, not even a single post on the new(ish) forums about how to join the server for new players.

You can join the server by typing "/connect 176.31.104.226:28960" in the console. Verify that downloading files is allowed by typing "/cg_allowDownload 1" (or manually in your multiplayer settings). If you can't download files that way, you should get an error message with an URL to the files. Just enter this URL in your browser and paste the downloaded files in your UPx folder (Call of Duty 2 folder).

Have fun Big Grin ,
Sure did, thank you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tasty's post:
  • Hazard
Welcome back Big Grin

[Image: PleasedEssentialHomalocephale-size_restricted.gif]
(10-29-2018, 05:45 AM)Tasty Wrote:
(10-27-2018, 12:43 PM)Hazard Wrote:

Have fun Big Grin ,
Sure did, thank you!

Perfect! 

What’s your in-game nick? 

See you there Big Grin