Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

Maybe this is unexpected and you probably didn't believe anything but I'm serious in my words and you will see .. You are free to believe or not .. And probably this time also didn't believe because I said this several times and didn't do but this time I'm serious ..
unexpected childish behaviour from a kiddo lol
>polat is like fak my ddos wont works anymore now ill just pretend im stopping so people will like me
>no u
>ur mom gay
>i block him from
>kid polat tries to ddos
@king hell in Paris ;(
Hey guys, today afternoon go and demonstrate for the Hungarian democracy in Berlin, Brussels, Dublin, Krakow, London, Paris, Warsow, Malta, Lisbon, New York, Hague, Amsterdam, Łódź. if you are interested in it, i can send you link of the facebook events! #prayforhungary
Good boy Big Grin
Not every lag happened on server so thats me, I really will stop and forgive me <3 Have a nice game again and forever!
Well, I've decided to stop the ddos, I was thinking that DDoS cause of 2 persons is not enough reason. I was really thinking what you are saying to me and finally decided , I don't really like seeing people say to me many times please stop, I really hate this... I don't like to ruin other's fun either... ok, I'm so sorry for what I did and I will leave you alone UP. Of curse you won't believe me because I'm always say that but I promise and swear I won't do anything more. You'll see by yourself that I'll really stop. Everyone have a nice game! Really Sorry <3 ... BYE!
Big Grin
@Hazard No I dont like annoying people Smile
*_*
magyar <3 *_*
Come on man what do you expect? :o I don't get the point, you want sth or you just like annoying people ?
Yep saw that, ty File Smile
Hey all, we are having some server issues, it will get fixed asap. Thanks for understanding.
Its the reason and you will see , when file os not on server i dont ddos and u will see... and ye. I dont care about ban, that doesnt make sense anyway..