• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: screammappack
(06-08-2018, 08:41 PM)Chosen Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 04:43 PM)TRLGSS Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 03:20 PM)Chosen Wrote: yeah me too mate gonna be fun xD , i forgot most of the secret its been that long since i made it lmfao

Changelog on Zomplex V2 and Rig v2? they seem very similar to V1 and I can't notice the changes xD

well zomplex was on the last mappack but at the time kira said there was a bug and server didnt start , so i cleaned up the code alot the map is the same .. just cleaner scripting + targetnames etc ... disabled zombies hats as default but can be turn on in gsc via server ;)  as some of the hats dont fit the zombie/charple skins properly, weird bones in them too skins no wounder the hitboxes are like they are ...  so disabled by default unless u want to enable admins decision, and added score/points required to activate bus  

therig pritty much the same, cleaned up code and there was not enough spawns too campy , added a few objects you can hide/dodge behind more spawns little abit of detail to the floor also , remember them wall thing's i sent you for roofs map the fence prefab

overall v2 is a much cleaner/better version of the maps

:)

Glad to hear that man, good job! can't wait to try it :D
[-] The following 1 user Likes TRLGSS's post:
  • Njofra