• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: VeXusMouse lag and spinning Fix
Anyone experiencing mouse lag or spinning with Windows 10 (not sure about other OS), here's a video that might help:

Note: You have to run this each time you run CoD2.
[Image: UMPhbbi.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like VeXus's post:
  • Cold, File, kIng, Knifehim, TRLGSS, Wymiatacz
Since I one month ago I've experienced a small bug that makes my crosshair move slowly to one direction like if I were moving my mouse, happens every hour or so, but idk if this is the bug you're talking about. Can you describe the bug?
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TRLGSS's post:
  • VeXus
(04-15-2018, 12:35 AM)TRLGSS Wrote: Since I one month ago I've experienced a small bug that makes my crosshair move slowly to one direction like if I were moving my mouse, happens every hour or so, but idk if this is the bug you're talking about. Can you describe the bug?

I have the same problem as you and this helped, thank you Vexus
[-] The following 3 users Like Sandro's post:
  • Cold, TRLGSS, VeXus
Thank you so much Vexus, this really works. That's one less Cod 2 problem to deal with
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wymiatacz's post:
  • VeXus
now fix the hungarian government vex (sorry....im gonna stop the political jokes now)
lemon
-
...and all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree...
-
[-] The following 4 users Like lemontree's post:
  • kIng, Njofra, TRLGSS, VeXus
Ty Vex ^^

[Image: PleasedEssentialHomalocephale-size_restricted.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Njofra's post:
  • VeXus
I'm glad I could help you guys!

(04-15-2018, 12:35 AM)TRLGSS Wrote: Since I one month ago I've experienced a small bug that makes my crosshair move slowly to one direction like if I were moving my mouse, happens every hour or so, but idk if this is the bug you're talking about. Can you describe the bug?

It's probably the same bug as mine, but mine is more frequent. My mouse kept spinning me around without me doing anything and made aiming harder and more annoying.
[Image: UMPhbbi.jpg]
Thank you from me and the cod2 speedrunning community. This was a pain in the arse on campaign, seemed that the higher the fps use, the worse it became.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Knifehim's post:
  • VeXus