• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: Naughty Dog V2Suggestions for the server
Ok so i have 2 suggestions for the server those are :

1.PPSH changing level with MP44-i fell PPSH is overused and MP44 isn't so i think changing levels of PPSH with MP44.

2.Server having songs in the background-i would like to listen to music chosen by the forum in the game,would be nice to play with it because when i go play while have opened youtube i lag so mouch.

thats it for my suggestions reply down if u like them <3
1. had this discussion quite a few times over the years and nope
2. technical limitations

thanks
“Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.”
[-] The following 3 users Like php's post:
  • Cold, File, ShepZ
(04-07-2018, 05:58 PM)php Wrote: 1. had this discussion quite a few times over the years and nope

Why tho?
[Image: UMPhbbi.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes VeXus's post:
  • kIng
(04-07-2018, 10:01 PM)VeXus Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 05:58 PM)php Wrote: 1. had this discussion quite a few times over the years and nope

Why tho?

respresentation of being historically accurate
“Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.”
[-] The following 1 user Likes php's post:
  • Cold
maybe give the mp44 more power then what would be historical accurate
KITTIES
(04-10-2018, 07:24 PM)Kittiesyogohurt Wrote: maybe give the mp44 more power then what would be historical accurate

the germans lost remember
[-] The following 6 users Like php's post:
  • Cold, Riddick, scream, TRLGSS, VeXus, Wicked
php with all due respect, why don't you turn the bash mode on when there are three zom and turn it off when there are four?