• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: TRLGSSLegend (@17089) ban appealing
Exclamation 
Considering he does not speak english at all and I'm spanish, I opened here a post as this guy is asking me for a ban lift.

He is telling me it was a misunderstanding and he just copy-pasted the message when he headshot BMW.

Raul (@1129) told him that it was a wrong idea and he ended up getting banned. He holds that if he were hacking, many others messages would have been shown, but there's only 1 message. You can read it here. (2017-11-26 17:34:33)

On my opinion, there's too much coincidence that -right when he gets the headshot- he knew he was shooting BMW so he could C&P that message. 
On this, he said he waited until his name popped up on the killfeed, but I was not in the server in that moment so I don't know if that's true. Any proof rather than chatlog is appreciated. 
Keep in mind that you can't know who are you about to kill unless you have a Name ESP hack, as enemy names does not pop up.

"Other messages" argument can be rejected as he maybe messed up with cheat's controls so he activated it just for a try, or maybe unintentionally, and he disabled it when he noticed his mess. 

I post it here so he can enter, read and defend his position in this post, everyone can reply and discuss, but only admin/inf decisions will be taken into consideration as this topic is targeted at members, at least on my point of view. Any eyewitness can post his proofs too. If this should be on the member section, let me know, so I will delete and move it to member section.

Legend already talked to File and Wymiatacz but I'd like to hear them.  

Greets, TRLGSS.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TRLGSS's post:
  • Legend
Like I said to Legend already, that message displayed immediately after killing BMW. He told me that he copied that message from the internet and that he wasn't using any hacks.
I get it that some people like to bind messages like "boom, headshot" or whatever, but it doesn't make any sense to me that he would copy a message from a multihack tool and include the name of said tool and its creator. It also included BMW's full name and all of the characters in his name
[-] The following 6 users Like Wymiatacz's post:
  • Europa, Legend, ShepZ, TRLGSS, VeXus, Wicked
(11-26-2017, 10:03 PM)TRLGSS Wrote: Keep in mind that you can't know who are you about to kill unless you have a Name ESP hack, as enemy names does not pop up.

Not true, you can tell who you are killing with the recon perk.

The message was :

[2017-11-26 17:34:33] ^3&&1^Legend: ^7^7BMW^5/^4/^1/^7M ^7- ^1you took headshoot ^0[^1PUBLIC HOOK BY PIXEE^0]

I think questions we need to be asking are:

How fast was this message displayed after the headshot took place?

Was it even a headshot he got when this message was displayed?

I personally think there is insufficient evidence for a ban, in such situations members/admins should not automatically question the individual in chat about what just happened, rather go spectate the individual for more suspicious activity's. Then question after. What do the rest of you think?
[-] The following 4 users Like Knifehim's post:
  • Legend, Riddick, ShepZ, Wymiatacz
How did you know that BMW was before you killed him and put the message?
-Wait to appear in the feedkill the message was not immediate past 2 seconds after killing BMW to put it:, v (another thing that had understood that these multihack have different messages, after killing BMW paste the message I got from the Internet and killed two more without showing more messages

¿BMW's full name and all colors?
-I already had the message prepared on the console already had killed many times to BMW wait for the right moment of the shot to the head

Was it even a shot in the head when I received this message?
-If it was a shot in the head
(in fact he was trying to kill in the head shot xd)

The truth is that I've been playing that server since 2016 and he never accused me of hacking or anything like that
I acknowledge my error for having copied that message from the internet and put it on the server, the truth is that I am sorry for what I cost a ban ip Sad

I will try to answer all possible doubts
As i was online i also should reply.

The messages (as i saw it) was the same time as the Headshot and it really was a headshot.

I said to wymia. Isnt that weird?? he looked it up and its a multi hack.
we talked on steam about it and both we thought we should talk with him and then ban him. (im still with the choices i made with wymia rn)

You can indeed take it as a joke. But i think its odd that he already had the name bmw with all the colours right and could use a bind that quick. Also to get a 1 kill headshot isnt it that you need elite hitman?

Maybe it was indeed a try or a joke gone wrong.
in my eyes. let it be a good lesson for others that if you use a bind from a multitool you also will be banned. (im not the one whos gonna say you get banned or not. but i can advice it was an weird situation and if something suspisius happens again he needs to be banned). As we gave many others a second change (wiling or not) he also deserves one. and only ONE!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadkill's post:
  • Legend
(11-27-2017, 02:26 PM)Deadkill Wrote: As i was online i also should reply.

The messages (as i saw it) was the same time as the Headshot and it really was a headshot.

I said to wymia. Isnt that weird?? he looked it up and its a multi hack.
we talked on steam about it and both we thought we should talk with him and then ban him. (im still with the choices i made with wymia rn)

You can indeed take it as a joke. But i think its odd that he already had the name bmw with all the colours right and could use a bind that quick. Also to get a 1 kill headshot isnt it that you need elite hitman?

Maybe it was indeed a try or a joke gone wrong.
in my eyes. let it be a good lesson for others that if you use a bind from a multitool you also will be banned. (im not the one whos gonna say you get banned or not. but i can advice it was an weird situation and if something suspisius happens again he needs to be banned). As we gave many others a second change (wiling or not) he also deserves one. and only ONE!

Agree, i wasnt online but i think that one message is just not enough for ban.
We need stronger proof.
( •_•)
∫\ \
_∫∫ 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Riddick's post:
  • Legend
Legend is sending me screenshots that seems to prove he wasn't using that hacktool, I'll post them immediately when I receive them.

To my eyes I would give him the benefit of the doubt "In dubio pro reo".

But as two admins were online in that moment, and both of them thinks the same, plus you need Recon perk to know who you are about to kill (but rifles usually one hit kills @ head) makes Legend's reasoning quite weak. Also copy pasting BMW's name (^7^7BMW^5/^4/^1/^7M ^7- ...) at the first try is really complex.

We'll see how it ends as we see some proofs, atm everything is quite confusing and I also think we need something stronger.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-27-2017, 09:20 PM)TRLGSS Wrote: Legend is sending me screenshots that seems to prove he wasn't using that hacktool, I'll post them immediately when I receive them.

To my eyes I would give him the benefit of the doubt "In dubio pro reo".

But as two admins were online in that moment, and both of them thinks the same, plus you need Recon perk to know who you are about to kill (but rifles usually one hit kills @ head) makes Legend's reasoning quite weak. Also copy pasting BMW's name (^7^7BMW^5/^4/^1/^7M ^7- ...) at the first try is really complex.

We'll see how it ends as we see some proofs, atm everything is quite confusing and I also think we need something stronger.

from what i read so far u have enough proof and if not hes still a wannabe cheater then and should get banned for that trying to pass fake cheats off as real, if u want attention, you'll get it
“Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.”
[-] The following 4 users Like php's post:
  • Legend, TRLGSS, Wicked, Wymiatacz
Im a bit late to the party but heres my opinion.

If he googled for the headshot msg then he would probably stumble upon one of the more popular hacks instead of this one.
Recon wouldnt help him as others pointed out. Only way he couldve known is if there were only 2,3 zoms playing so he guessed or something.
Also, why bmw? Im not aware that the two of them had much comunication and there are much simpler names to do this with.

He is claiming to have waited for the kill to pop up in the killfeed, but two of our members are saying that it was instant.

His story seems a bit weak, and inconsistent with the version Wym and deadkill told us (regarding how quick the msg appeared)
I think he turned the hack on by accident and now he is trying to save the situation.
I would give him the benefit of the doubt but hearing that the msg was instant i dont think we should.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
[-] The following 4 users Like File's post:
  • Legend, ShepZ, TRLGSS, Wymiatacz