• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: kwinMajorpapa
(02-28-2019, 06:29 PM)kwin Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 02:55 PM)Hazard Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 12:36 PM)kwin Wrote:
(02-26-2019, 02:58 PM)scream Wrote: Even if this was a rule, we still need evidence. We cannot punish a player just because someone says so.

Well im not gonna record every second im playing and you never know when Majorpapa is gonna do something stupid. Sometimes he's gonna waste nades, how do you record that? You dont expect him to and normally you're hunter ready to kill, you're not speccing him. And the running away, well there's loads of witnesses so next time i'll screenshot who's playing and you can ask them.

Anyway you can’t punish someone for wasting nades. I agree that a first zomb avoiding fight is annoying but yeah, nothing big to do here, I would tell him if I catch him doing it

The point that I'm trying to make is that he's constantly griefing, in one way or another. Well, not constantly. When he's hunter he usually plays normally. When he ends up first zombie he'll start griefing. I think today he even went afk for few mins, like 1-2, as zombie. Or on maps with teleports he'll go in them and wait at the other side till a hunter teleports in so he can bash them, but I guess that's a "fair" way. Although on some maps like Fall?, I believe not sure, he'll teleport down, wait till hunters come down, then teleport up to bash the hunter when they teleport up. Or on doom he'll go to that blue teleport thing and prone waiting til a hunter teleports in but I guess that's kinda fair.

Sorry buddy, no rules were broken here... You can't force people to play "fair" and in a way "enjoyable for you", unfortunately. I understand how frustrating it is but there is nothing we can do here except if he leaves or goes afk as first zomb, we would for sure make him know that he can't do that
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hazard's post:
  • Knifehim
MajorPapa always waste the nades as zombie, because he wants to hardcamp with ppsh on zomix, and doesn't want to die by a nade.... But agree, thats annoying af.
[-] The following 1 user Likes kIng's post:
  • kwin
Well he is a totally bot in this game so...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prawy's post:
  • kwin
(02-28-2019, 06:38 PM)Nas Wrote: If everything is fair, then why this topic was created?

I never said everything is fair. Please read my topic properly first.

(02-28-2019, 08:26 PM)Hazard Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 06:29 PM)kwin Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 02:55 PM)Hazard Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 12:36 PM)kwin Wrote:
(02-26-2019, 02:58 PM)scream Wrote: Even if this was a rule, we still need evidence. We cannot punish a player just because someone says so.

Well im not gonna record every second im playing and you never know when Majorpapa is gonna do something stupid. Sometimes he's gonna waste nades, how do you record that? You dont expect him to and normally you're hunter ready to kill, you're not speccing him. And the running away, well there's loads of witnesses so next time i'll screenshot who's playing and you can ask them.

Anyway you can’t punish someone for wasting nades. I agree that a first zomb avoiding fight is annoying but yeah, nothing big to do here, I would tell him if I catch him doing it

The point that I'm trying to make is that he's constantly griefing, in one way or another. Well, not constantly. When he's hunter he usually plays normally. When he ends up first zombie he'll start griefing. I think today he even went afk for few mins, like 1-2, as zombie. Or on maps with teleports he'll go in them and wait at the other side till a hunter teleports in so he can bash them, but I guess that's a "fair" way. Although on some maps like Fall?, I believe not sure, he'll teleport down, wait till hunters come down, then teleport up to bash the hunter when they teleport up. Or on doom he'll go to that blue teleport thing and prone waiting til a hunter teleports in but I guess that's kinda fair.

Sorry buddy, no rules were broken here... You can't force people to play "fair" and in a way "enjoyable for you", unfortunately. I understand how frustrating it is but there is nothing we can do here except if he leaves or goes afk as first zomb, we would for sure make him know that he can't do that

Well as you can see he keeps griefing one way or another. Going AFK as zombie? And with the teleports I mean that he keeps running away and/or keeps wasting people's time. Sometimes you can't see him, like on Doom. So nobody knows where he is and they're waiting for him to attack and then you keep searching the whole map to find him. He does it on purpose. Just like on Fall he quickly teleports/jumps down and waits til a hunter comes and then teleports up. It's not like he shows you where he's going so you can chase him. He literally runs somewhere as fast as possible without anyone seeing him so he can waste people's time. Or he hides as well.

Idk if you know what griefing is, but his general behavior is griefing. And no, not every single thing he does is against a rule, but often his behavior is still griefing and in general annoying for every other player in the server.

I'm not asking for a ban or anything, but just if someone could tell/ask him if he could stop griefing when he becomes zombie.
[-] The following 1 user Likes kwin's post:
  • TRLGSS