• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: kwinMajorpapa
This "Majorpapa" keeps griefing. Today he wasted all nades on ZoMiX by being first zombie and just throwing them all away. Also as first zombie he keeps running away from people, multiple times today and yesterday. He has shown this behavior before. And he just makes the hunters hunt him, which is fair. But he avoids the hunters. He literally runs away so far. And if you're gonna say this isn't against the rules.. Well, maybe make a rule saying "no griefing", because no one wants players in the server that keep griefing.
[-] The following 3 users Like kwin's post:
  • Cold, kIng, Njofra
it can definately be annoying if the first zom just runs off everytime, if he really does this all the time me or some other guys could say something about it.
i also hate it when zom doesnt "play" the game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cold's post:
  • kwin
Even if this was a rule, we still need evidence. We cannot punish a player just because someone says so.
(02-26-2019, 02:58 PM)scream Wrote: Even if this was a rule, we still need evidence. We cannot punish a player just because someone says so.

was playing today and indeed he was just running away trying to stay alive as first zom as long as possible till the point i had to !kill him and tell him to play the actual game lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cold's post:
  • kwin
(02-26-2019, 02:58 PM)scream Wrote: Even if this was a rule, we still need evidence. We cannot punish a player just because someone says so.
Playing in a way that other players have fun at gaming should be rule #1
[-] The following 3 users Like Dia's post:
  • kwin, Njofra, Socks
(02-26-2019, 05:51 PM)Dia Wrote:
Playing in a way that other players have fun at gaming should be rule #1

I agree, it ruins gameplay. but that doesn't change the fact that we need proof to be able to do something about it. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes scream's post:
  • Dia

Well im not gonna record every second im playing and you never know when Majorpapa is gonna do something stupid. Sometimes he's gonna waste nades, how do you record that? You dont expect him to and normally you're hunter ready to kill, you're not speccing him. And the running away, well there's loads of witnesses so next time i'll screenshot who's playing and you can ask them.
(02-28-2019, 12:36 PM)kwin Wrote:

Well im not gonna record every second im playing and you never know when Majorpapa is gonna do something stupid. Sometimes he's gonna waste nades, how do you record that? You dont expect him to and normally you're hunter ready to kill, you're not speccing him. And the running away, well there's loads of witnesses so next time i'll screenshot who's playing and you can ask them.

Anyway you can’t punish someone for wasting nades. I agree that a first zomb avoiding fight is annoying but yeah, nothing big to do here, I would tell him if I catch him doing it
(02-28-2019, 02:55 PM)Hazard Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 12:36 PM)kwin Wrote:

Anyway you can’t punish someone for wasting nades. I agree that a first zomb avoiding fight is annoying but yeah, nothing big to do here, I would tell him if I catch him doing it

The point that I'm trying to make is that he's constantly griefing, in one way or another. Well, not constantly. When he's hunter he usually plays normally. When he ends up first zombie he'll start griefing. I think today he even went afk for few mins, like 1-2, as zombie. Or on maps with teleports he'll go in them and wait at the other side till a hunter teleports in so he can bash them, but I guess that's a "fair" way. Although on some maps like Fall?, I believe not sure, he'll teleport down, wait till hunters come down, then teleport up to bash the hunter when they teleport up. Or on doom he'll go to that blue teleport thing and prone waiting til a hunter teleports in but I guess that's kinda fair.
If everything is fair, then why this topic was created?
Code:
sudo apt-get rekt
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nas's post:
  • Hazard